Replace Sub-Zero Model 211 with Classic Series Model BI-30U
- Are the panels, opening size, electrical, and water location the same for model 211 and Classic series (BI) model BI-30U?
- Will my panels transfer from my old unit to a new unit?
- 211 compatibility
- Can I reuse my panels on a new unit?
|Opening Size||Electrical Requirements||Water Requirements||Items to Verify|
The existing electrical location for the 211 is in a different location than suggested for model BI-30U.
Verify door clearance for units installed near an island.
- The panels from model 211 will not fit model BI-30U.
- A new reduced height or extended grille will be needed, if used. See Sub-Zero Classic Series (BI) Grille Height Options.
- Side panels are different and cannot be reused.
BI-30U Sales Accessories
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820