Replace Sub-Zero Model 215R with Model BI-36R
- Are the panels, opening size, electrical requirements, and water location the same for model 215R and model BI-36R?
- Will panels transfer from an old unit to a new unit?
- Can panels be reused on a new unit?
- 215R compatibility
- What model replaces a 215R?
|Opening Size|| |
|Items to Verify|
| || || |
- The panels from model 215R will not fit model BI-36R.
- Side panels are different and cannot be reused
BI-36R Sales Accessories
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820