Replace Sub-Zero Model 361 with Classic Series Model BI-36S
- Are the panels, opening size, electrical, and water location the same for model 361 and Classic Series (BI) model BI-36S?
- Will my panels transfer from my old unit to a new unit?
- 361 compatibility
- Can I reuse my panels on a new unit?
Sub-Zero model 361 was discontinued in 1987.
|Opening Size||Electrical Requirements||Water Requirements||Items to Verify|
The existing electrical location for the 361 is in a different location than suggested for model BI-36S.
Verify door clearance for units installed near an island.
The panels from model 361 will fit model BI-36S with the purchase of a retrofit kit, grille, and handle.
- Retrofit kit, part number 7005228.
- Louvered grille, part number 7014850.
- Framed handles, part number 7014890 (or an extended handle set, part number 7003465).
- A new reduced height or extended grille will be needed, if used. See Sub-Zero Classic Series (BI) Grille Height Options.
- Side panels cannot be reused.
BI-36S Sales Accessories
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820