Replace Sub-Zero Model 661 with Classic Series Model BI-36UFD
- Are the opening size and electrical requirements the same for model 661 and Classic series (BI) model BI-36UFD?
- Are the water location and panels the same for model 661 and model BI-36UFD?
- Do panels transfer from an old unit to a new unit?
- Can old panels go on a new unit?
- 661 compatibility
|Items to Verify|
| || || || |
- The panels from model 661 will not fit model BI-36UFD.
- The BI-36UFD is a French door model, so two door panels are needed for the refrigerator.
- It is not possible to divide the existing panel from the 661 to retrofit it to the BI-36UFD. New custom panels would be needed.
- Side panels cannot be reused.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820