Condenser Fan Motor - 4200741
- Are there instructions for replacing the condenser fan motor, part number 4200741?
- Part number 4200741, instructions sheet part number
- Includes list of components available with kit
- New condenser fan motor noisier than old fan motor
Sub-Zero recommends that a service technician replaces the condenser fan motor.
- A replacement fan motor may have a different noise frequency than an old condenser fan motor.
- The blade and motor size are also often different from the original. This may mean the motor makes more or less noise when a new condenser fan motor is installed.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820