Sub-Zero Crisper Drawer Does Not Stay Open
- Crisper drawer will not stay open
- Crisper drawer closing by itself
- Why does the crisper drawer close on its own?
The Classic (BI) and Designer (IT, IC) units have a self-close feature on the crisper drawers, which pulls the drawer in.
- Make sure nothing is pushing in on the drawer.
- Make sure the drawer is open several inches to keep in the open position.
- Make sure the unit is level.
- If these steps do not resolve the issue, a new drawer may be needed.
- Genuine parts for Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove units are available by calling the Factory Certified Parts Distributor in your area. Only filters and cleaners are available for online purchase in the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove Store. Other parts are not available for purchase online. Use Locator to find the Parts Distributor for your area.
If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820