Deli Drawer Wheels and Rack Glides
- Can the wheel on a deli drawer be replaced?
- Does the wheel on the deli drawer just push back on?
- What to do if the deli drawer comes off track of the rack glides
Troubleshooting:If the deli drawer is only off track:
- Remove the deli drawer from the unit completely
- Inspect the drawer and glides for any damages, if damaged parts need to be replaced.
- Hold the deli drawer up at a 45° angle and set it back onto the glides.
- Push the deli drawer back into place.
The deli drawer rollers are riveted onto the drawer. If damaged, the deli drawer needs to be replaced.
- There are also wheels riveted onto the shelf assembly.
- Check the shelf for damage as well, as a replacement shelf may be needed along with the drawer.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820