Sub-Zero Dispenser Water Spray Angle
- Water dispenser is spraying water at an angle
- Why does the water dispenser spray water all over?
- The water dispenser used to spray water straight down, but now it is spraying at an angle
- What would cause the water dispenser to spray water to the left or right?
- If unit has an internal water filter; verify water filter is not expired, replace if necessary.
- Make sure water line/nozzle inside dispenser is clean.
- It is possible that water sediment or calcium build-up is affecting the water's path.
- Refrigerator door must be open to see the nozzle.
- Visually look up into the bulk ice dispenser and inspect line.
- Hold a mirror under the dispenser to help inspect the water line.
- The water and ice come out to the rear and left of the center of the opening.
- Gently clean water line with toothbrush or toothpick.
- If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820