Sub-Zero Dispenser Model Water Tank Volume
- How much water does the dispenser tank in model 590, 680, 690, 685, 695, BI-36UFDID, BI-36UID, BI-42UFDID BI-42SD, BI-48SD, BI-42SID, BI-48SID hold?
- How much water does the dispenser water tank hold in Designer (IT, IC) models?
- What is the capacity of the dispenser water reservoir?
- How big of a glass can be used with a water dispenser?
The capacity of the dispenser water tank on dispenser models varies by product series:
- 50 ounces (oz) for all 500, 600 Series
- 40 ounces (oz) for all Classic (CL) and Legacy Classic (BI) units
- 32 ounces (oz) for all Designer (DET, DEC) and Legacy Designer (IT, IC) models
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820