Freezer Basket Liners in a Sub-Zero
- Can a liner be used in a Sub-Zero freezer?
- Will the use of a liner affect performance of a Sub-Zero unit?
- Using freezer basket liners in a Sub-Zero
Sub-Zero does not sell or recommend the use of freezer basket liners.
- The freezer baskets have holes in them for proper airflow.
- Proper airflow is needed to help maintain a uniform temperature in the freezer.
- This is important for food preservation.
- Lining just the bottom of the freezer basket would cause poor freezer performance.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820