How to Check Designer (IT, IC, ID, IW) Model Software Version
- How to check the software version on a Designer (formerly Integrated) unit?
- Which software version does a Designer unit have?
- How to check the User Interface Module (UIM) version on a Designer unit?
- Which UIM version does a Designer unit have?
The software version for the central command module (CCM), high level application code (HLA), and user interface module (UIM) versions are visible by:
- Start with the product turned on.
- Tap the arrow on the left side of the screen to enter the Select Option screen.
- Tap the Settings icon (Gear).
- Tap the Information icon (Lower case "i" in circle).
- Tap the word "Versions."
- The display shows the component number on the left and software on the right.
- There are three numbers to each component, ex. 10.00.10.
- After the version information appears, the controls go back to the Settings screen.
Contact the Sub-Zero Customer Care Team at (800) 222-7820, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820