Install Sub-Zero Without Water Connection
- Does a water line have to be connected to a Sub-Zero if the ice maker or dispenser is not used?
- Install a Sub-Zero without hooking up the water
- Will installing a Sub-Zero with no water connection damage the unit?
Any Sub-Zero unit may be installed without a water line connection.
- Sub-Zero recommends turning off the ice maker if water is not connected.
- Leaving the ice maker on does not adversely affect the performance of the unit or cause damage.
- The only unit that requires a water connection to perform properly is a standalone Undercounter Ice Maker.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820