Designer Series (IT, IC, ID) Dual Installation Drawer to Tall or Column
- Part number 7024476
- Install Designer (Formerly Integrated) dual installation kit
- When is a dual installation kit required for a Designer unit?
- Can 7024476 be used for Drawer to Tall installations?
- Instructions for Drawer to Tall installations
If a tall or column unit is installed next to a drawer unit with less than 2" of separation, use the heater from the drawer to drawer kit.
- Order dual installation kit part number 7024476 for drawer to drawer installations.
- The brackets to connect the two units are not needed.
- Heater panel has two black wires.
- Drawer units have separate green (ground) wire that clips to unit and heater panel.
- Units prior to serial number 5522420, also order jumper harness, part number 7031724, to connect the unit to the heater on the base unit.
- Drawer can be installed on either side of the tall or column unit.
- Modifications to the heater may be necessary depending on which side the drawer is installed.
- Sub-Zero does not have instructions for this type of installation.
- See also:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820