Designer Series (IT, IC, ID) Reduced Toe Kick Installation
- Designer (formerly Integrated) reduced toe kick installation instructions
- Instructions for part 7029956, instruction sheet # 7029957
- Accessory required to reduce the toe kick area in a Designer product
- Toe kick height for Designer Refrigeration and Designer Wine Storage units
- Can a Designer unit have a lower toe kick?
- Toe kick heights that are 2" to 3 7/8" from the bottom of the unit are acceptable but require the use of the reduced toe kick accessory, part number 7029956.
- The reduced toe kick is an option to match European style cabinetry with a 2" toe kick.
- The kickplate can range anywhere between 2" and 6".
- This only applies to Designer Refrigeration (IT, IC, ID) and Designer Wine Storage (IW) products.
- Designer Undercounter (DEU) products do not feature a reduced toe kick. Refer to Designer Undercounter (DEU) Door Panel and Kickplate Adjustment for more information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820