Designer Series Wine Storage Showroom Mode
- How do you put a Designer (Formerly Integrated) Wine Storage unit into Showroom mode?
- How do you take a Designer Wine Storage unit out of Showroom mode?
- How do you know if a Designer Wine Storage unit is in Showroom mode?
When a Designer (Formerly Integrated) Wine Storage unit is in Showroom mode, the word "Showroom" appears on the control panel.
To enter and exit Showroom mode:
- Unit must be on.
- Touch the gear icon on the control panel
- If temperatures appear, press the arrow first.
- Touch the wrench icon on the control panel.
- Enter the password to enter the showroom or service options mode by pressing the dashes until the appropriate symbol appears.
- Showroom password for Designer Wine Storage units:
- 3-3-3-2 (Triangle - Triangle - Triangle - X)
- Touch "Showroom mode"
- it may be necessary to scroll or swipe the options to see the words "Showroom mode."
- Press "start" to initiate Showroom mode.
- Press "stop" to turn Showroom mode off.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820