Locks for Sub-Zero Refrigerators or Freezers
- Does Sub-Zero offer locks for refrigeration or freezer products?
- Can locks be put on Sub-Zero Classic (BI) products?
- Why are locks not available for refrigeration products?
- Door or drawer opens on refrigerator or freezer due to being on a yacht or boat
Lock kits are available for some Undercounter and Wine Storage units only. For more information, see also:
Sub-Zero does not offer locks for full-size refrigerator or freezer doors or drawers due to the possibility of child entrapment.
- For boat or yacht use, many boat manufacturers may suggest locks in order to keep doors shut while at sea.
- Contact a boat or yacht manufacturer for suggestions and brands available.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820