501, 511, 550 90° Degree Door Stop
- How to stop the door from opening past 90 degrees
- How to install the 90° door stop on a 501, 511, 550, 201, 2011ICE, 201RIM, 241, 251, 2511, 2711, 2811
- How to install part # DSLH or DSRH, Instruction sheet part # 3752611
- How to install part # DSLHSS or DSRHSS, Instruction sheet part # 37526100
- Does using the door stop prevent full access to drawers and shelves?
- Can the door stop be adjusted between 90° and 130°; what is the standard door opening?
Door stops for models 501, 511, 550, 201, 2011ICE, 201RIM, 241, 251, 2511, 2711, 2811 were all sold separately. The door stops come with instructions for installation.
- DSLH and DSRH 90° Degree Door Stop Instructions
- DSLHSS and DSRHSS 90° Door Stop Instructions
- The door stop can be installed to open either 90° or 100°.
- For stainless models, order part # DSLHSS for left hinged doors and part # DSRHSS for right hinged doors.
- For all other models, order part # DSLH for left hinged doors and part # DSRH for right hinged doors.
- The standard door opening is to 130°.
- Although the opening is more restrictive at 90°, all shelving and drawers can be fully accessed with the door open to this degree.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820