Undercounter (UC-24) and 424 Condenser Fan Motor Replacement
- Are instructions available for replacing the condenser fan motor, part number 7026641?
- Part number 7026641
- Instruction sheet 7030108
- List of components included with this kit
- Noise from condenser fan
Sub-Zero recommends the UC-24 and 424 condenser fan motor, part number 7026641, be replaced by a service technician.
- Part 7026641 is used on 424 units starting with serial number 2191621 and on all UC-24 units.
- A replacement fan motor may have a different noise frequency than an old condenser fan motor.
- The blade and motor size are also often different from the original. This may mean the motor makes less noise when a new condenser fan motor is installed.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820