PRO Condenser Cleaning
- PRO condenser cleaning
- How to clean condenser on 648PRO, PRO 48, PRO 36
- Before cleaning the condenser, turn power off at the control panel.
- Wear gloves to avoid injury from sharp condenser fins.
To clean the condenser:
- The condenser is located behind the grille. To access, pull out on the bottom edge of the grille and rotate upward.
- Use a soft bristle brush and vacuum to remove dust and lint from the condenser.
- Clean the condenser every three to six months.
To avoid damaging condenser fins, vacuum in the direction of the fins.
Failure to clean the condenser could result in temperature loss, mechanical failure, or damage.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820