PRO Series Refrigeration Crisper Cover Removal
- PRO Refrigeration crisper lid
- Crisper cover for PRO 36 and PRO 48
- How to remove the PRO Refrigeration crisper cover
To remove the crisper cover assembly:
- Pull the upper refrigerator drawer all the way out.
- Raise the front edge of the crisper cover up.
- Pull out from the back. Refer to the illustration below.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820