Refrigeration Door Removal
- Remove a refrigerator, freezer, or Wine Storage door for installation reasons
- Door removal recommendations, considerations
- Does removing a door and installing it again cause performance problems?
- Is a Factory Certified Service Company needed to remove a Sub-Zero door?
A Sub-Zero door can be removed for installation reasons if necessary.
- Door removal and reinstallation should be completed by Factory Certified Service.
- The door may require realignment once installed.
- If the door is not properly aligned, it may affect unit performance.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820