Replace Sub-Zero Model 201RIM, 2011ICE, or 201R with Classic Series Model BI-36R
- Are the panels, opening size, electrical requirements, and water location the same for model 201RIM, 2011ICE, or 201R and Classic Series (BI) model BI-36R?
- Will panels transfer from an old unit to a new unit?
- 201RIM, 2011ICE, and 201R compatibility
- Can panels be reused on a new unit?
|Items to Verify|
| || || || |
- The panels from model 201RIM, 2011ICE, or 201R will not fit model BI-36R.
- Side panels are different and cannot be reused.
BI-36R Sales Accessories
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820