Replace Model 245RFD with Model DEU2450 Designer Undercounter
- Are the panels, opening size, electrical location, and water location the same for model 245 and DEU models?
- Will panels transfer from an old unit to a new unit?
- 245RFD compatibility
- Can panels be reused on a new unit?
The panels from model 245 will not fit DEU models.
- Panels for the DEU are much larger than the 245.
- The door panels do not attach the same way.
- The opening dimensions are the same for the DEU and model 245.
- The existing electrical location for the 245 will not work for the model DEU if the opening is only 24" deep.
- If the opening is 24" deep or less, the electrical must be moved to the current DEU location.
- If the opening depth is greater than 24-1/4", the existing location will likely work without modification.
- The water line location is different for model DEU. It must be moved.
- Refer to 200 Series Undercounter Installation and Design Guide for more information on the 245 specifications.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820