Replace Model 2511 with Model 550
- Are the panels, opening size, electrical requirements, and water location the same for model 2511 and model 550?
- Will panels transfer from an old unit to a new unit?
- 2511 compatibility
- Can panels be reused on a new unit?
The existing electrical location for the 2511 is in a different location than model 550.
The model 550 was discontinued in 1996.
- The panels from model 2511 will fit model 550.
- The refrigerator panel from model 2511 must be reduced by 3/8" in height to fit model 550.
- The freezer panels are the same size for 2511 and 550.
550 Sales Accessories
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820