Replace Model 430 with a Model BW-30
- Are the opening size, electrical requirements, water location, and panels the same for model 430 and model WS-30?
- Do panels transfer from an old unit to a new unit?
- Can panels be reused on a new unit?
- Change from model 430 to WS-30
- 430 and WS-30 compatibility
Cabinet modification may be necessary to flush inset the BW-30. Model 430 was not designed for flush inset applications.
- The panels from a model 430 will not fit model BW-30.
- The BW-30 door is larger than the 430 door, and a larger panel is needed.
- The grille is shorter on the BW-30.
- It may be possible to modify the grille panel to accommodate the BW-30.
BW-30 Sales Accessories
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820