Replace Model 532 with Model PRO4850 or PRO4850G
- Are the panels, opening size, electrical, and water location the same for model 532 and model PRO4850?
- Will my panels transfer from my old unit to a new PRO4850G?
- 532 compatibility
- Can I reuse my panels on a new unit?
The panels from model 532 will not fit model PRO4850 or PRO4850G.
- The existing electrical location for the 532 is in the same location as suggested for model PRO4850 or PRO4850G.
- The water line location is in the same location for both models.
- The rough opening dimensions are exactly the same.
- See also:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820