Replace Model 590 with Model PRO4850 or PRO4850G
- Are the panels, opening size, electrical requirements, and water location the same for model 590 and model PRO4850?
- Will panels transfer from an old unit to a new PRO4850G?
- 590 compatibility
- Can panels be reused on a new unit?
*Standard installation only. PRO4850 models cannot be installed in a flush application.
- The panels from model 590 cannot be used on a model PRO4850 or PRO4850G.
- Custom overlay panels are not an option for models PRO4850 or PRO4850G.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820