Replace Sub-Zero Model 650G with Model BI-36UG
- Are the opening size and electrical requirements the same for model 650G and Classic Series (BI) model BI-36UG?
- Are the water location and panels the same for model 650G and model BI-36UG?
- Do panels transfer from an old unit to a new unit?
- Can old panels go on a new unit?
- 650G compatibility
|Items to Verify|
| || || || |
- The panels from model 650G will not fit model BI-36UG. New panels must be made.
- Side panels cannot be reused.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820