Replace Model 690 with Model PRO4850
- Are the opening size and electrical requirements the same for model 690 and model PRO4850?
- Are the water location and panels the same for model 690 and model PRO4850?
- Do panels transfer from an old unit to a new unit?
- Can old panels go on a new unit?
- 690 compatibility
|Items to Verify|
| || || || |
*Standard installation only. PRO4850 models cannot be installed in a flush application.
- The panels from model 690 cannot be used on a model PRO4850.
- Custom overlay panels are not an option for model PRO4850.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820