Replace Model 700BC with Model ID-30C or ID-36C
- Are the opening size, electrical requirements, water location, and panels the same for model 700BC(I) and models ID-30C(I) or ID-36C(I)?
- Do panels transfer from an old unit to a new unit?
- Can panels be reused on a new unit?
- Is there a direct product replacement for model 700BC(I)?
- 700BC compatibility
Sub-Zero does not make a direct replacement for model 700BC(I).
- The new products are not the same size.
- Changing from an old 700 Series to a new product requires modifications.
- Similar units are ID-30C(I) or ID-36C(I).
| || || |
- Panels from model 700BC(I) will not fit replacement models ID-30C(I) or ID-36C(I).
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820