Replace Model 736 with Model IT-36
- Are the opening size, electrical requirements, water location, and panels the same for model 736TR, 736TFI, or 736TCI and model IT-36R(ID) or IT-36CI(ID)?
- Do panels transfer from an old unit to a new unit?
- Can panels be reused on a new unit?
- Is there a direct product replacement for models 736TR, 736TFI, or 736TCI?
- 736 compatibility
Sub-Zero does not make a direct product replacement for models 736TR, 736TFI, or 736TCI.
- The Designer (formerly Integrated) products are not the same size.
- Changing from a 700 Series to a new product requires modifications.
- Similar units are IT-36R(ID) and IT-36CI(ID).
| || || |
- Stainless steel door and drawer panels, regardless of height, from a 736 unit will not transfer over to an IT-36 unit.
- Custom door panels from model 736TR, 736TFI, or 736TCI will not fit replacement models IT-36R(ID) or IT-36CI(ID).
- Custom door panels from a 736 unit made to fit an 84" high opening can fit the new models if the door panels are redrilled for the new style panel brackets.
- Custom drawer panels from a 736 unit can fit the new models if the drawer panels are redrilled for the new style panel brackets.
- When reusing panels, use the installation guide and the panel template to determine where to drill the new holes on the old panels.
IT-36 Sales Accessories
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820