Sealed System Parts
- What parts make up the sealed system?
- What parts are covered by sealed system warranty?
- What is the parts warranty for sealed system parts?
The sealed system is made up of:
- Heat exchanger (suction line and capillary tube)
- Condensate loop
- Other connective tubing
- On some Wine Storage models, a solenoid valve is also part of the sealed system
Condenser fan motors, compressor fan motors, evaporator fan motors, and other electrical parts are not part of the sealed system and therefore are not covered by sealed system warranty. Refrigerant gas (Freon, R-134a, etc.) is also not covered by sealed system parts warranty.
Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820