Sub-Zero Stacking Undercounter Units
- Is it possible to stack two Undercounter UC-24 or Wine Storage units on top of each other?
- Can two model 424s be installed with one over the other?
Two Undercounter units, models UC-24, UW-24, 424, 315W, 700BR, 700BC, 700BFI, and ID series units, can be stacked one on top of the other.
- Use a 3/4" platform between the two for the top unit to sit on.
- Make sure specifications, electrical placement, and water line placement are followed for each unit.
- Some mechanicals may be visible through the louvers of the kickplate on the topmost unit.
- Sub-Zero does not recommend covering the kickplates due to the need for proper airflow.
- The kickplates can be painted if preferred.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820