Sub-Zero Custom Panel Dimensions
- What is the best reference for custom panel dimensions for Sub-Zero products?
- Is a panel configurator available for the Classic Series (BI) and Designer Series (IT, IC, ID, IW)?
- Where to find exact specifications for custom wood door and drawer panels
- Specs for integrated and overlay door panels
Panel specifications for current Sub-Zero products are in the Sub-Zero Design Guide.
- Panel dimensions for discontinued products are in the product Installation Guide, available in the Specifications Library.
- Panel configurators for the Classic (BI) and Designer (IT, IC, ID, IW) Series are available using the Reveal Specification Tool.
For discontinued products, refer to the installation guide:
- 200 and 300 Series Planning Information
- 500 Series Installation Guide
- 600 Series Installation Guide
- 700 Series Design Guide
Contact a Local Designer for further sales and design information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820