Sub-Zero Door and Drawer Clearance
- How much clearance is needed when a door or drawer is opened fully?
- How far does a door stick out when open to 90°?
- How much clearance is needed in front of a Sub-Zero to allow the doors and drawers to open fully?
- Clearance needed to open drawer to maximum extension
The amount of clearance needed for Sub-Zero doors and drawers can vary by model.
- A minimum 2" filler is recommended if a unit is installed in a corner application. However, 3" is encouraged to prevent fingers or hands from being pinched between the handle and the side wall. The 90° door stop should be used in these installations.
- See also:
- Refer to the Sub-Zero Design Guide for design specifications, including further clearance information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820