Sub-Zero Door Liner Damage
- Door liner is cracked, chipped, broken or damaged.
- Is there a repair or patch kit available for a Sub-Zero door liner?
- Can just the door liner on a Sub-Zero be replaced?
- Why must the entire door assembly be replaced if only the door liner is damaged?
- Elevated temperatures causing door insulation to expand
- Foreign object dropped on or punctured liner
- Heavy items, putting pressure on the liner
- Liner wiped with hot dishtowel or heat
Answer:If the door liner is cracked or has a hole, replacement door liners are not available separately; the entire door must be replaced.
- There is no repair or patch kit available for a damaged door liner.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820