Sub-Zero Installation on a Platform
- Can a Sub-Zero be installed on a platform to increase the finished height?
- How to increase a Sub-Zero finished height
- Installation considerations for installing on a platform
All Sub-Zero units may be installed on a platform to increase the finished height.
- Platform needs to be able to support the weight of the unit.
- Needs to provide a solid, flat, level space for the unit.
- Anti-tip bracket must be installed securely.
- Platform should be decorative, as it will be visible.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820