Sub-Zero Installation on Carpet
- Can you install a UC-24 on top of carpeting?
- Putting a carpet under a UC-24
- Install a Sub-Zero refrigerator or freezer on carpeting.
All Sub-Zero models can be installation on top of a carpet for product functionality and should not cause any issues.
- Carpeting may make it difficult to slide in or remove for servicing.
- If the rough opening is measured without the carpet or on bare floors and carpet is added, this will decrease the rough opening height.
- If the carpeting does not cover the entire area where the unit is to be installed (e.g. front legs on carpet, rear legs on bare floor) this will affect unit leveling, panel and door alignment with surrounding cabinetry as well as door closing and opening.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820