700 Series and Model 427 Door Stop
- How to stop the door from opening past 90 degrees
- How to install the 90° door stop on a Designer (formerly Integrated) or 700 Series model, model 427 or 427R
- Does the door stop come with the product?
- Does using the door stop prevent full access to drawers and shelves?
- Can the door stop be adjusted between 90° and 105°?
- Standard door opening
700 Series, 427, and 427R door stops are installed standard inside the hinges of each unit.
- The door stop cannot be adjusted to open more or less than 90°.
- The standard door opening is to 105°.
- Although the opening is more restrictive at 90°, all shelving and drawers can be fully accessed with the door open to this degree.
To use the 90° door stop:
- Use the blade edge of a standard screwdriver and rotate the cam in the center portion of the hinge.
- Rotate the square end of the door stop so that it faces the hinge.
- In right hinged doors, this will be to the right.
- Left hinged doors, rotate stop to the left.
- Make this adjustment to both the bottom and top hinge.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820