Sub-Zero Kickplate Locations
- Where are kickplates shipped on Sub-Zero products?
- How to get a new kick plate or toe kick for a unit if it is missing
Kickplates are always shipped with Sub-Zero products.
- They are either taped to the front, side or back of the unit when shipped from the factory.
- Designer (Formerly Integrated) units come with the kickplate already in place. The kickplates include magnets that attach to a decorative kickplate.
- Sub-Zero stainless steel kickplates are included in stainless steel panel kits.
- See also:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820