Sub-Zero Kickplate Required
- Is a kickplate required for installation of a Sub-Zero product?
- Can the kickplate be left off of a refrigerator, freezer, or wine unit?
Kickplates are required for the installation of most Sub-Zero products.
- 648PRO Models do not require a kickplate.
- Kickplates help with airflow across condensers on some models, and with drain pan water evaporation on other models. Kickplates are essential for proper unit operation.
- Reducing the kickplate size will affect the airflow and is not recommended.
Genuine Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove parts are available by calling the Factory Certified Parts Distributor in your area. Only filters and cleaners are available for online purchase in the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove Store. Other parts are not available for purchase online. Use Locator to find the Parts Distributor for your area.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820