Sub-Zero Maximum Panel Weight
- Does the maximum door and drawer panel weight specified include the backer and spacer or only the weight of the decorative panel?
- Does the maximum panel weight requirements include the weight of the applied handle on the panel?
- Is the maximum panel weight just for the panel and not including the handle?
- The maximum panel weight includes the entire panel. This includes the front, backer, and spacer panels if they are fastened together on an overlay or flush inset model.
- The required maximum panel weights for all Sub-Zero units include the weight of the custom handle.
- If the weight is exceeded, this could cause for door hinge issues and could cause for the door to sag or fall off.
- Panel brackets are not included in the maximum panel weight allowed.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820