Sub-Zero Outdoor Warranty
- What is the warranty on an outdoor Sub-Zero product?
- What is covered by the warranty on an outdoor Sub-Zero product?
- What is the warranty for an unapproved product that is installed outdoors?
See the full Sub-Zero Outdoor Warranty terms for full details on warranty coverage.
- Sub-Zero Outdoor Warranty with FCI includes terms for extra year of coverage.
The Sub-Zero outdoor warranty only applies to products specifically designed for outdoor use. This includes models:
- Protection by four full, floor to ceiling walls.
- A permanent roof overhead.
All other applications are outdoors, including a patio covered by a roof with no side enclosures.
All other Sub-Zero units installed outside without the above indoor requirements have no warranty.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820