Sub-Zero Part Compatibility
- Will a part from a 500 Series fit a 600 Series?
- Do the 600 Series parts fit in the Classic (formerly Built-In) (BI) Series?
- Can BI Series parts be used in a 500 or 600 Series?
- Will the shelves from a Classic or 600 Series fit a 200/300 Series?
- Are service parts or sales accessories compatible from one model to another?
- Can parts or accessories from a different manufacturer be used on Wolf products?
Generally speaking, parts from one Sub-Zero model will not be compatible on a different model.
- Although there are a very few exceptions to this general rule, only the specified service part or sales accessory should be used on the unit it is designated for.
- Damage resulting from using an incompatible service part or sales accessory will not be covered by the manufacturer's warranty.
- Parts or accessories from a different manufacturer should not be used on Wolf products.
- Third-party parts are not tested by Wolf.
- Sub-Zero cannot guarantee proper part fit, function, or safety.
- Damage resulting from using a service part or sales accessory from a different manufacturer will not be covered by the manufacturer's warranty.
Genuine Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove parts are available by calling the Factory Certified Parts Distributor in your area. Only filters and cleaners are available for online purchase in the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove Store. Other parts are not available for purchase online. Use Locator to find the Parts Distributor for your area.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820