Sub-Zero Raised Framed Panels
- How to mount a framed panel thicker than 1/4"
- How to route a thicker panel to fit on the door
- Raised framed panel installation considerations
Framed panels for Classic (BI), 600, 500, and 200/300 Series units can be thicker than 1/4" or raised if desired.
- Route an edge around the panel to 1/4" thick.
- To clear the door flange that holds the panel in place, the panel should be 1/4" thick 3/8" around the perimeter of the panel.
- Refer to the illustration below:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820