Sub-Zero Will Not Turn Off
- Sub-Zero will not turn off when the power button is pressed
- Turning the dial control down does not turn the unit off
- Controls not responding, unable to shut unit off
- Reset power at the circuit breaker for 30 seconds and retest.
- Verify unit is on its own dedicated circuit.
- If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820