Sub-Zero Control4 Integration
- Use Sub-Zero products with Control4 smart home system?
- Control 4 or Control4 connected appliance or smart home information
- Smart home appliance upgrade
- Home automation
The Control4 driver can integrate with Sub-Zero appliances through the Sub-Zero Group Owner's App. This driver enables the Control4 system to read the status of, make changes to, and receive events from the Sub-Zero appliance.
- Device Properties are used to show appliance information.
- The properties shown in the first table below are available for Sub-Zero appliances. Note that not all models support all of these features. Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
- The driver supports Conditionals in the Programming Actions pane. These allow custom programming scripts to make decisions based on any of the properties described below.
- The driver supports Commands in the Programming Actions pane. These allow custom programming scripts to change selected properties. At this time, only the Mode property can be changed through this driver.
- The driver provides the following variables. Although it is possible to write to any of these, writes will be ignored unless otherwise indicated. The variables have the same meaning as defined in the Properties section below.
- Refrigerator Zone 1 Set Point
- Refrigerator Zone 2 Set Point
- Wine Zone 1 Set Point
- Wine Zone 2 Set Point
- Freezer Set Point
- Refrigerator Door Open Seconds
- Refrigerator Door Open Count
- Wine Door Open Seconds
- Wine Door Open Count
- Freezer Door Open Seconds
- Freezer Door Open Count
- The driver supports Device Events. Events can be used to implement automation sequences triggered by activity in the appliance. Supported events are listed in the second table below. Custom programming scripts may be written for any of these events.
|Refrigerator Door|| |
Indicates the state of refrigerator doors and drawers:
|Wine Door|| |
Indicates the state of wine zone door or doors:
|Freezer Door|| |
Indicates the state of freezer zone door(s) and drawer(s):
|Refrigerator Zone 1 Set Point|| |
The temperature setpoint for refrigerator zone 1.
|Refrigerator Zone 2 Set Point|| |
The temperature setpoint for refrigerator zone 2.
|Wine Zone 1 Set Point||The temperature setpoint for wine zone 1.|
|Wine Zone 2 Set Point||The temperature setpoint for wine zone 2.|
|Freezer Set Point||The temperature setpoint for the freezer zone.|
|Ice Maker|| |
The ice maker may be:
|Night Ice Only||When set to true, ice production is enabled only during the nighttime hours of 12:00 a.m. to 6:00 a.m.|
|Pure Air||Indicates whether the air filtration system is enabled.|
|Operating Mode|| |
Freezer Door State
Refrigerator Door State
Wine Door State
Freezer Door Ajar
Refrigerator Door Ajar
Wine Door Ajar
Freezer Set Point Changed
Refrigerator Set Point Changed
Wine Set Point Changed
|Wine Zone Temperature Alert|| |
|Water Filter Expired||The water filter has reached the end of its estimated life.|
|Air Filter Expired||The air filter has reached the end of its estimated life.|
|Ice Maker Mode Changed||The ice maker mode was changed.|
|Pure Air Mode Changed||The air filtration mode was changed.|
|Operating Mode Changed||The operating mode was changed.|
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820