UW-24, UC-24B, 424, and 427 Solid Door Panel Specifications
- Panel size to use when making solid door for UW-24, UC-24, 424, or 427
- Solid door panel dimensions for models UW-24, UC-24, 424, and 427
- Overlay or custom panel size for solid door
For models UW-24, UC-24B, 424, or 427 with a solid door, use the same overall dimension as the glass door panel to make a solid door panel.
- There is no cutout in center of the panel.
- The max panel weight is twice that of the glass door models listed in the Sub-Zero Design Guide.
- Before beginning installation, check for the correct components for the fit and finish desired.
- All overlay doors require a decorative panel minimum 5/8" (16 mm) thick.
- Increasing panel height on Undercounter units is not possible due to the door hinges.
- It is possible to extend the 427 door panel height. Refer to the Design Guide for more information.
- Use the panel drilling template (part number 7004419) placement of mounting screws on an overlay panel.
- Accessory door panels cannot cover the glass door.
Stainless Steel Doors
- It is not possible to convert the UC-24B, or UW-24 to a solid stainless steel door.
- The stainless panel for a UC-24R or UC-24C cannot physically attach to the solid overlay door accessory.
- The solid overlay door comes with the installation hardware needed to attach the door to the unit.
- There are no accessory solid stainless steel door panels available for the 424 or 427.
- Use a custom stainless steel panel for these models in order to achieve the solid stainless look.
- See also, Change Sub-Zero Glass Door Models to Solid Door.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820