Sub-Zero Undercounter Models Condenser Cleaning
- How do you clean the condenser?
- "Service" or "Vacuum Condenser" is flashing
- Undercounter Sub-Zero unit is running constantly or not cooling
- Sub-Zero temperatures are warm or hot
- Is there a chemical cleaner or degreaser that can be used to clean the condenser?
- UC Series, 249, 245, 505, 506, 315I, UC-15I, 424, UW-24, and 315W condenser cleaning instructions
Clean the condenser every six to twelve months. Failure to clean the condenser could result in temperature loss or mechanical failure or damage.
If further instruction is needed, use these instructions to clean the condenser:
1. Address any error code messages on the control panel display first. Search for information about the specific error to resolve it.
If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair. Share any service indicators and current temperatures with the service company.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820