Undercounter Units Minimum Height
- What is the minimum opening height required for an Undercounter Sub-Zero
- Can the legs be removed on a Sub-Zero to allow it to be installed in a smaller than specified opening
- Why should leveling legs not be removed
All Sub-Zero undercounter units require a minimum opening height of 34-1/2" high. Anything less than specifications will result in the unit not installing properly.
- Leveling legs should not be removed from a Sub-Zero.
- Removing the leveling legs will restrict the circulation of air.
- Water can puddle under the unit without the leveling legs.
- Unit may not be level if the legs are removed.
- Overall unit dimensions without the leveling legs are not available.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820